Internavis Ltd. is looking for:
MARINE HR ASSISTANT
- bored of regular “nine to five” job
- would like to work with young team
- with flexible hours & casual office environment
- just finished maritime logistics college or have some experience in the maritime industry 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂!
- Marine HR Assistant is responsible for the candidate preparation process within recruitment and crewing operations
- Administration support to the Head of Marine Human Resources
- Prepares pre-joining docs and Contracts
- Assists in crewing operations and logistics
- Runs data-base of seafarers
- Reports to: Head of Marine HR
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Working with young and international team
- Opportunity for development and professional growth within the organization
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent English & MS Office
- Proactive approach
- Well organized and goal oriented individual
- Great communicator
- Able to work under pressure
- Having a high sense of urgency
- Team player
- Experience in an international office environment is desirable
- Experience in maritime industry is preferable
Job vacancy is live from – 30th Mar 2021. to 30th Apr 2021.
Interviews will be held from – 03rd May 2021.
Expected start date: mid May 2021.